
We not only have brick, but siding as well! And... we have DRYWALL too!

This is the first time Emma has really been excited about seeing the house. I think she just couldn't visualize it until the walls went up. Now she is happy to see her room and the rest of the house. Anna is excited too, although she has been all along.

Emma in her new room.

Anna in her new room.
We are very pleased to see the progress! My parents have some progress too... they now have the footers poured for their house.
Now if only... they could get power, water and sewage out there... gotta love red tape! :-)
7 comments:
Boy, they work fast...even in the dark! I was just on your blog a bit ago, and this stuff wasn't up. I didn't know that builders worked at night!
Our farmer harvested our field (ok, so we don't really own it, but...) after dark.
It's looking like a HOUSE!!!!!
Great progress!
Lisa,
The brick picture was from Tuesday. They siding and drywall went up on Wednesday. I just happened to post all on the same day. They didn't work in the dark. :-)
Holy COW a lot has happened since I checked your blog a couple of day ago!!! YAHOOOO! The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter I think:)!
Marion,
Funny you should say that about the light getting brighter... I just emailed Jil and said those exact words in my email! Great minds think alike! :-)
It is so beautiful!!! I love it! And that pic of you and Annie at the pumpkin farm is really good. Will you go again with MOPS?
The house looks great! I can't wait for my tour :)
Post a Comment