Thursday, October 25, 2007

Taking Shape

Can you guess what room this is?

This is what the counter top will look like.

It is fun to watch the house transform and take shape!

6 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I know! I know!!

LAUNDRY ROOM!!!!!

(j/k)

Keetha Broyles said...

Hey, this cabinet arrangement is very similar to what I have in my kitchen. Are you going to have an island in the middle?

Toevs said...

We are, but not the island that matches the cabinets. We didn't want to spend the extra dough, so we found our own - for a lot less money. It is actually a tall black table with drawers and it expands. It is really cool. :-)

Jaena said...

Very exciting! I'd be glad to help you try out your new kitchen by baking Christmas cookies! It will be coming soon.

Toevs said...

Sure, Jaena. Come help me organize and set up my kitchen, then we can bake cookies. :-)

Lisa said...

Me too! Me too!! Ok, you guys organize, and I'll eat the cookies. I'll bring the stones and tools if you want. I know where to find those!! (I might have 1 or 10!)