Monday, December 03, 2007
So They Say...
We are told that we can now close this Thursday. I am very excited, yet I am also a tad bit leery of believing it. They have said we will close a couple of times before and then we didn't. I am not sure exactly what the issue was with the water, but I do know that as of today, our street was the only one with water at all. They must have to do some digging to fix it, because there is a hole in our front yard. What ever the problem was, I guess they fixed it for our street at least. Now they just need to fix it for the other two streets. Anyway, we get to move in just a few days. You've heard that before, huh? Well, we really can... so they say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We'll keep our proverbial fingers crossed!
This sounds like good news! I'm sorry things have been so crazy for you guys with this whole thing. Let us know if you need help moving "big stuff" Saturday. With Jim's work schedule (and a paper due Friday) we may not be much help before the weekend.
Praying this happens for real!
Post a Comment