Dave...I give you a 4 for presentation! emma, you are getting so big!
WOW! Impressive Dave! Emma you look so cute! Take a look at our blog...I finally updated it!
Very nice, Emma. Did you have to provide your own lei? Dave - - - quite the gourmet!!!
Can he give some lessons to my husband?
I'm impressed, Dave. The photo of Emma looks like she's growing up, though. :(
YUM! Dave is cooking and presenting next time you're in town:)!!
I "tagged" you on my blog - - - maybe you'd better go see!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Dave...I give you a 4 for presentation! emma, you are getting so big!
WOW! Impressive Dave! Emma you look so cute! Take a look at our blog...I finally updated it!
Very nice, Emma. Did you have to provide your own lei?
Dave - - - quite the gourmet!!!
Can he give some lessons to my husband?
I'm impressed, Dave. The photo of Emma looks like she's growing up, though. :(
YUM! Dave is cooking and presenting next time you're in town:)!!
I "tagged" you on my blog - - - maybe you'd better go see!!!
Post a Comment