Monday, June 02, 2008

Here we go!

We are going to California tomorrow! Emma wishes we were already packed. I won't let her start yet. Gotta do laundry first!

Things we are excited about:
  • seeing family
  • seeing friends
  • Disneyland
  • In-N-Out Burger
  • the beach

What we're not excited about:

  • traffic
  • smog
  • people everywhere
  • gas prices (that applies anywhere!)
  • not being able to enough time with people
  • LAX
  • flying in general... it just isn't fun anymore!

Today is a busy day getting ready. There laundry to be done, suitcases to find, 3 ounce bottles to fill, and a house to clean. (I hate leaving a messy house!) Guess I better get busy!

4 comments:

Marion said...

I'm JEALOUS!!:) Have fun though and we'll look for pix and updates soon.

Beth said...

I'm jealous for the IN-N-OUT burger. Really jealous.

The Miller Clan said...

I didn't know you were coming out this way? Well, looking foward to seeing you when you get to Colorado! Can't wait to catch up with you.
J

Keetha Broyles said...

I'll miss you while you're gone!!!

Have a GREAT time.