Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The First Day of School

The first day actually started the night before. We went to a "meet and greet" where we could see the classrooms, meet the teacher, drop off the supplies and eat ice cream.



The first day photos:




The girls had a great first day. I did too, though I was a bit more emotional than I expected. This is a big year for all of us... Dave started a new job, Emma changed schools, Anna started Kindergarten and I have the day with no kids... until the day after Labor Day when I start my new job.

6 comments:

The Miller Clan said...

How cute! Blessings on your year girls! Love you guys, Jana

Shannon said...

Hey- me too! Let's do lunch. Call me 518-7837. Tomorrow?

Shannon said...

that's 618-7837

Keetha Broyles said...

Sounds like a win-win-win situation!!!

Oh those first days of school - - - - so cute.

Shannon said...

Wow- so many changes! The girls look so cute in their pictures!

Marion said...

Your girls are so adorable!! Megan has started kindergarten too...wierdness...But I'm sure I'll adjust:)...

Saw your M & D this weekend. They are so fun! Hugs to all of you!