Thursday, October 30, 2008

Updates...

My dad...

He is home from the hospital (as of noon today). They plan to do gallbladder surgery in January. For now, he is home on lots of medication. I bet he is happy to sleep in his own bed tonight!

Dave...

He has been home from school this week. Every night he plans to go in the next day. As of now, he plans to go tomorrow. We'll see... He is doing better though. Not much pain... or at least I don't see the pain on his face and he is not doubled over. He goes to the doctor next week.

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

To your dad: You are my hero. I had my gallbladder out four days after the FIRST doubling over pain. If you can live until January with that nasty gallbladder pain, you are a giant among men.

To Dave: Have they given you a diagnosis yet?

To Rhonda: Blessings on you as you deal with TWO sick male patients.

The Miller Clan said...

Ronda, I am glad to hear things are a little better with you all. I hope they get a diagnosis for DAve soon and that your dad feels well. I thought Annie was going to be Ariel?
Hope you are well!
J

Toevs said...

Jana,

Anna was Ariel... that picture is a year old. :-) Someday I will post pics of her as Ariel...