Friday, November 20, 2009
No Cure
I have decided that there is no cure. It is hopeless to think that one day it will get better. There is never going to be an end to it. No matter how hard I try to manage it, I just can't get ahead of it. The laundry is never going to be done. It will continue to pile, and though I do load after load, we still wear clothes and therefore add to the piles. However, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I must say that I am thankful for clothes to wear and for washing machines and dryers that do most of the work for me. I can't imagine walking down to the river, scrubbing in the cold water, and laying my clothes on top of rocks and bushes to dry them. No thanks. I am just fine with my Maytag. And today that Maytag is getting a workout!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AMEN SISTA!!!!!! Hubs did several loads for us today, and we're STILL behind. Also, since he doesn't know how to "do" some of my stuff - - - I'll have to rewash it so I can let it hang dry or I'll never even get my little toe in it!!!!!
I think of you when I drive on the bypass out in front of your little neighborhood!
And, Keetha, I think of you when I drive by Lakeview every morning. :-)
Post a Comment