I still feel the same way I did when I wrote this on Tuesday... only today I know of another death...too many deaths recently. Just makes my heart feel so heavy.
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
can't make sense of it all...
We are all mortal beings and until we are living in eternity, the only thing we can count on 100% is that one day our life here will be over. So why does it shock me to know that so many people lately have breathed their last breath here on this earth? It seems like I have known of so many deaths in just the last few weeks. Some were expected and yet others were so tragic and sudden. My heart breaks for all my friends that have lost a loved one. Today my heart is especially heavy for a friend who's teenage son is gone too soon. This morning he was a normal kid driving his car, and now, he's gone. It doesn't make sense. I can't wrap my mortal mind around it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment