Landscaping is something we have always wanted, but didn't have the time or knowledge to do on our own. We knew what we could plant (and to where to plant it) when we lived in California. Indiana is a whole different story. So we asked our friend Bob to help us. His yard always looks good! He came and helped us move some of the plants we already had, and helped us know what to buy. He did most of the work for us too. We are so pleased! There are more pictures to add, but they have to be taken first. :-)

This is just outside our back door. The fountain was made just for us.

Another view of the same planter.
This is the view of our yard from my parents' backyard.

The south side of the house. We actually planted these trees last summer. The whole side looks finished now.

Some pretty flowers. :-)

More of our flowers. These are called wine and roses weigela. Someday they will hide the huge electrical box in our yard. Someday.
2 comments:
A birthday gift? Happy birthday today! Thinking of you! I went to my calendar to see what was going on today and your name was there. Hope it is a special day and you are encouraged about your life. Your yard looks beautiful! What a pretty place--IT'S SPRING! I would really love to catch up with you....More soon!
Happy birthday, old friend!
Love,
Jen
Hey there...
I love your landscaping. I know what you mean about planting. It was easier in California. Seems the deer want to eat everything I plant here in Georgia.
Sounds like you are enjoying your summer. I have 4 weeks off myself, but with no big plans. We make our own family summer camp though which is fun.
Your girls are beautiful. I bet our bunch would have fun together if we ever got the chance.
Post a Comment