I was chatting online with a friend... isn't it amazing that we can do that?!? I am thankful for her. She is a wonderful person and a great friend! I only get to see her once a year and for only a few hours at that... but that doesn't matter. We can so easily pick up where we left off and just keep going. Miles and time have never mattered. I wish I could hang out with her more often, but I am thankful knowing she is my friend and no matter what happens, she is there. Hard to believe I met her almost 21 years ago. She was the first friend I made in college. She flashed that beautiful dimpled smile and stuck out her hand for a firm handshake... "Hi, I'm Melissa Minnix." :-)
I love you, Merry Melissa! I am so sankful for you. :-)
1 comment:
Rockin' Ronda, the feelings are all mutual. I love you so much and wish we lived closer. You are a friend for life!
Post a Comment