Count your blessings - - - we had S _ _ _ on Tuesday. I kid you not - - - May 3 and it s _ _ _ed.
Keetha, thanks for not actually writing the word. That is an awful four letter word! Especially this time of year! Do you miss IN? :-)
I miss my friends, but this is "home" and I'm loving it here! We had a 70 degree day today, after our last s _ _ _ was on Tuesday of all things - - - and that felt really awesome.The 70 degrees, not the s _ _ _And I LOVE s _ _ _ - - - but in the WINTER.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Count your blessings - - - we had S _ _ _ on Tuesday. I kid you not - - - May 3 and it s _ _ _ed.
Keetha, thanks for not actually writing the word. That is an awful four letter word! Especially this time of year! Do you miss IN? :-)
I miss my friends, but this is "home" and I'm loving it here!
We had a 70 degree day today, after our last s _ _ _ was on Tuesday of all things - - - and that felt really awesome.
The 70 degrees, not the s _ _ _
And I LOVE s _ _ _ - - - but in the WINTER.
Post a Comment