This first photo is from the outskirts of the tornado damage. It shows a mobile home that I don't think belonged in the yard where it currently is. There is a mobile home park a couple of blocks away. I am guessing it belonged there.
This area is a little closer... notice the trees are mangled and the houses are damaged... but look at the playground in the middle of it all, seemingly untouched.
Here we were, a little close to it all... notice the horizon line... this was once a neighborhood full of houses, now it is nothing but a pile of debris.
More debris...
And still more debris...
Neighborhoods and shopping malls are gone. The landscape has changed immensely. This town lost so much!
I can't even fathom what the rebuilding process will be, nor how long it will take. This was complete devastation! So sad!
1 comment:
Just awful! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment