Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Reunion

I had a reunion of sorts with some of my college buds. I flew to CA all by myself and met up with six of my close college friends. It is great to see these friends and know that it doesn't matter how much time has passed... we can pick up where we left off and it feels so natural to be with them. These are all wonderful people and I am blessed to have them in my life.
We spent the weekend in Cambria at a great house near the ocean. Our time was spent talking, walking, shopping, eating and laughing. It was a relaxing time away and a great 40th birthday celebration for all of us. :-)


Here I am getting ready to get on the plane...


The "Gang" (minus Rachel)
Robyn, Marcia, Wendy, Heather, Jen, Melissa and me


Our ocean view. :-)


On the way back to Orange County, we stopped at Westmont to tour around, take a few picutres and shop at the bookstore.


We just had to get a shot by the fountain.

1 comment:

Boswell said...

Looks like you had a great time!!!