My latest time waster...
Dave introduced to me a game on www.primarygames.com It is an arcade game called Pengapop. The demo lets you play up to 20 levels. Today I made it to level 20 with 208250 points. This is my latest time waster... forget solitaire and freecell... this has much more excitement to it. :-) I really don't spend my days eating bon-bons and playing video games, but every now and then I do sit at the computer... especially when Anna is napping. I did do something productive before sitting down at the computer though- I worked out first.
Speaking of working out, no more Kathy Smith tapes from the 80's for me. Sorry Kathy, but I found someone new. Jennifer Giardi (I think that's her name). It is a video called 10 Minute Solutions - Dance Mix with five 10 minute workouts so you can pick and choose the areas you want to work on. You can do them in any order and as many as you want. I usually do 3 at a time. If I only have 10 minutes, I can just do one. I figure doing one is better than doing none! Anyway, it is a fun way to workout.
So now I can workout, blog and play pengapop. Life is good. :-)
11 comments:
I've made it to level 12 with 114,000. That level 12 is a killer!
make that round 17, 163,000. I'm going to bed.
Yes, Level 12 is a killer! I beat my high score again though. Now my high score is 211,???. I can't remember exactly.
Here's another one to try... It is under games, not arcade. It's called Carnival Jackpot. That one is a challenge too. I think I only have made it to Level 7 on that one.
For the Carnival Jackpot, it is the Extreme Edition.
If you enjoy dance workouts, you have to try Play Station 2's "Dance Dance Revolution" I have it but haven't done it in awhile. It's a great workout. I could bring it over sometime...it's really cool.
Got it! Although my score was only 197,150. For getting more points, is it better to try to clear the board quickly to get the time points or better to bust out more balls to get points that way? Of course, in the harder rounds, I was just trying to clear the boards, but the easy rounds what do you do?
Beth, we have ddr and have had hours of family fun with it. We bought a couple of extra mats, and even our three year old will dance on "her" mat, even though it's not plugged in. I guess we aren't very good Wesleyans.
Deb and Beth- if we all go to a Wesleyan Church why do we all dance? HA HA
Beth- That would be fun to try the Dance Revolution! :-)
Ronda,
Sorry that other comment didn't post. I don't know what happened. I would for sure post anything you put on there. Comment again. I don't even remember getting it, probably because blogger hates me.
Thanks!
Beth
I just got my highest score yet... 213,850. Just wanted to let you all know. :-)
Post a Comment