Friday, May 18, 2007

Oh, Happy Day...

It is a happy day when...
  1. Coffee is made before I wake up.
  2. I get time to myself.
  3. I get fun mail instead of junk and bills.
  4. My house stays clean.
  5. My girls get along.
  6. My dog doesn't bark for no reason.
  7. I check my computer and see that I have email &/or comments on my blog.
  8. Dinner involves no work on my part.
  9. I get lots of hugs and kisses from Emma and Anna.
  10. I get to spend time with Dave.

9 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Yay for your happy day list!!!

I'm having the "Friday night home alone" sad day at the moment - - -

BUT - - - I'm so tired from a week at school I don't even care - - in fact, I rather LIKE it this time.

I picked up LaChar on the way home - - - so I don't have to cook or anything!

Toevs said...

I had Taco Bell for dinner, so I didn't have to cook either! :-)

Lisa said...

Glad you enjoyed your special birthday! Thanks for letting me bless you!

I am so thankful for a good friend (even if you are doing the "m" thing)! At least it isn't a big one like mine!

Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday to you!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Hey - - - cherish your #9 times, they get fewer and fewer as they get older and older!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Happy belated birthday! I'm sorry I missed your actual day, but I'm sure you're still enjoying your birthday weekend... I can't believe how old we are. And your big girl is growing up, too. Love the cute pic of the lost tooth/teeth!

Thinking of you!

Jen

Marion said...

Sounds very happy and nice! You deserve it!!!

Beth said...

I didn't know it was your birthday a while ago! We need someone with some admin skills to make up a birthday list for our class... wink, wink.

Anon said...

Happy Day is when you actually have a few moments to check links on your blog.

Trying to get caught up.

Love Emma's pics.

Keetha Broyles said...

Happy day is when Anon leaves a comment on your blog while she is trying to get caught up on her links!!!! :-)