Sorry we missed the fun - we were in Ohio at Jason's sister's babies' dedication. We are totally 80's - in fact Jason and I had our first conversation after he saw me opening up the forever 80's disc set in the student center. Total Eclipse of the Heart, baby!
How fun!!! Love all the 80's pictures, what a fun party!:) We recently had a decade party @ our church...but it was the 50's...I vote for the 80's for next years party!Where's Ron & Jill???? -Lynnette
Since I'm so young (Cough cough) and was only an elementary school student during this time, I can't say that my wardrobe would include anything I could have worn had I been in town for the party. (then, I'm sure Dave's closet was full of that stuff since he's so OLD!) :-b
Lisa, I know I am old an all, but my closet doesn't have things I wore back then... and even if it did, no way would any of it fit!:-)I was much smaller back then! Dave on the other hand really did have his outfit tucked away in the closet. :-)
Nice, really nice! I am bummed that I missed it. Looked like you guys had a blast, and way to go on your house. You guys definitely beat the odds of selling a house in Marion. I told you someone would love your house. It's so cute.
9 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Jim and Jaena look like POSTER CHILDREN for the 80's!!!
Tell us MORE about this party - - - it looks like GREAT fun!!!
You guys are so totally hip!!! I wish I could have been there cause I have the perfect Jane Fonda costume:D!
LOVED the pix!
Sorry we missed the fun - we were in Ohio at Jason's sister's babies' dedication. We are totally 80's - in fact Jason and I had our first conversation after he saw me opening up the forever 80's disc set in the student center. Total Eclipse of the Heart, baby!
How fun!!! Love all the 80's pictures, what a fun party!:) We recently had a decade party @ our church...but it was the 50's...I vote for the 80's for next years party!Where's Ron & Jill????
-Lynnette
I'm so mad we had to miss it. Looks like a good time. I think I "dug" your gittup the best.
Lynette, Ron and Jil were at the party, just not in 80's gear since they came straight from a wedding.
Anon, Thank you! I am glad you thought my outfit was totally rad!
Anon and Deb, wish you could've been there!
Since I'm so young (Cough cough) and was only an elementary school student during this time, I can't say that my wardrobe would include anything I could have worn had I been in town for the party. (then, I'm sure Dave's closet was full of that stuff since he's so OLD!) :-b
Glad you had fun!
Lisa, I know I am old an all, but my closet doesn't have things I wore back then... and even if it did, no way would any of it fit!:-)I was much smaller back then! Dave on the other hand really did have his outfit tucked away in the closet. :-)
Nice, really nice! I am bummed that I missed it. Looked like you guys had a blast, and way to go on your house. You guys definitely beat the odds of selling a house in Marion. I told you someone would love your house. It's so cute.
Post a Comment