
We did it. We officially put our house on the market. No, we are not leaving Marion. We are going to buy a new house... one that isn't even built yet. We're excited about the opportunity. However, before we can really purchase the new, we must sell the old. Our house has been on the market since Tuesday afternoon and already we have had two parties look and another scheduled for tomorrow. It would be wonderful to sell quickly! Keeping a clean house with two little girls and a dog residing in the home is a difficult task at best.
Dave and I are excited, stressed and a little sad all at the same time. There are things about this house that we like and we will miss. There are also things about the new house that are so appealing... like the girls having their own room!
It will be interesting to see what happens. Getting past this waiting period is going to a challenge, though.
2 comments:
Cute house!!!
I remember those days when we sold our home and Bluffton yet were still living in it - - - - YIKES!!!! I was NEVER so happy as when we finally had an offer on it and I could STOP worrying about how it looked every time it had to be shown.
Yeah! IT's up for real! I know all too well the stress of keeping it clean with 2 young girls. I can't tell you how many times I thought of trying to lock them out of the house so I could clean my way out of the door, or of locking them in the van, but I was afraid of what might happen (to the van that is!) or when the neighbors heard their blood-curdling screams from beating the tar out of each other! I never did that, but I did get angry, frustrated, stressed, and figured out that you can come up with some pretty good bribes to get them to help, or at least behave so things can get done.
You'll come thru it and be all that much better for it...and more sympathic when Sara goes thru it! :-) LOL!
Post a Comment