Today is yesterday's tomorrow and I really do know something... finally! Our realtor just called and we have come to an agreement with the buyer. It is really sold. We still haven't closed yet, but now it is mostly just paperwork. The old fuel oil tank in the yard will be removed, but we will not have to absorb the total cost. Thank goodness!
Now it is time to really pack and to find a place to live while we wait for the new house to be built.
All I can really say at this point is, "Praise the Lord!"
4 comments:
Hooray! Congratulations, and I wish we had somewhere for you to stay. We do have a pop up camper if you get desperate. ;)
Thanks, Jaena... we may need that camper. ha ha
We've got a shed in the back yard and plenty of floor space. :)
Hey! Congratulations. I'm excited for you, but don't envy you the whole packing thing. We have 2 wardrobe boxes in our garage if you would like them at some point.
Keep us posted if there are things we can help you with.
Post a Comment