Sunday, August 26, 2007

Grandma Moses



Before we moved we had a neighbor that Anna loved talking to. She and Mr. Henry had fun joking around. They were being silly on the 4th of July and he started calling her "Grandma Moses". Here is Anna being "Grandma Moses" as we were packing up and moving. Just thought I would share it with you. :-)

4 comments:

Marion said...

And the cutest lil' grandma I ever did see!!

Eric Tuin said...

Glad you are back to the wired world and back to blogging. I finally updated my site, sorry for being so slow at updating.

Shannon said...

She is too cute!!

Marion said...

I LOVE that you guys are running now! It is a physical sport to build up your endurance but you have to tell your body you are going to do it one step at a time and get it to submit:)! We have both really enjoyed the sport - me definitely for the challenge and completion of the challenge BUT it is a good work out and relatively inexpensive and easy to do:). Have fun and keep us posted! Also, tip - if you get serious about running make sure you get a good pair of running shoes. It makes the difference between success and injury and/or misery:).