Marcia begins chemo today at 10:00am (CA time). Please pray for her!
Also, we have a friend in CA that is 25 weeks pregnant with triplets. She went to the hospital this week with contractions. They were able to slow them down and she will be staying until the babies arrive... hopefully in seven weeks. They are trying to get them to stay put until 32 weeks. Please for Matt, Kelli and the babies!
As far as November 29, that is our new closing date. It could still change, depending on the utility companies. Although it is a date, it is not set in stone. Please pray for me. Seriously. Thanks.
4 comments:
Do you need to meet for a coke or a latte or something?
I'm sitting in front of my computer on a quiet Saturday morning. I read your blog and said a prayer for you and Marcia. Maybe I'll see you Sunday.
Keetha, you're so sweet. :-)
Hey, when's that Christmas party? Can I come? :-)
Let's get together this week. We both need something different to think about. What day works for you?
Keep you chin up. I know that it seems like forever until your in the new place, but just think of what Dave Ramsey said tonight! "Pay low rent, save big bucks, get rich." Ok, maybe I shouldn't try to quote! You heard it before almost getting dowsed with my water! :-) Besides, who couldn't save and get rich on our salaries, right?!!! ;-)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment