Marcia update...
From what I hear, she is doing a little better each day (as far as recovering from surgery goes). They did find out that the cancer had not metastasised. That is great news! She sees the oncologist next week and may begin chemo next week as well. Please keep praying for them! They still have a long road to travel!
House update...
We are NOT closing on Nov. 26th. Indiana Michigan Power Company will not have the work done in time. We don't know when we will close. They (Arbor Homes) are saying it should be either the first or second week of December. We thought we only had 18 more days of living in this little box... less than three weeks. Now we may have four or five more weeks. UGH!!!! We are frustrated.
The house is pretty much finished at this point and it is just sitting there. I am praying that the electric company starts working quickly and efficiently and gets it done! As soon as they finish we can close. We have locked in our loan already and we have until Dec. 7 for that. If interest rates go down, we still get the rate we locked in at. If rates go up, we get the higher rate. We would really like to close before the 7th!
3 comments:
We'll keep trusting and praying for complete recovery for Marcia.
I know waiting for a new house is really long and difficult. (We waited for TWO years for our house in Bluffton to sell so we could move over here - - - I was driving 50 minutes from Bluffton to teach at LCS both those years) BUT when it finally sold and we could move - - - ahhhhh what a relief!!! About three months after that, the Lord let me SEE why it had to take so long.
His timing is always perfect. I know you know that - - - but I bet He'll let you see a glimpse of it again through this experience.
Sorry. It stinks.
Ronda,
I know the last few weeks are the worst! I feel your pain. _Shannon
Post a Comment