Friday, January 18, 2008

Still not connected...

Yeah, so I heard from AT&T today. We are not going to use them, but if we were, we would be waiting some more. They are having trouble connecting here... missing some cards? Not sure what that means, but it will be Tuesday at the earliest, before anything is even looked at.

Just think, we have been here since December 6... it is now January 18... no phone service. Pretty lame, huh?

I am still accessing internet via my parents. I think we're going to use cable. Now it is just a matter of figuring out where that fits into the budget. Ha Ha!

I do miss my blogging buddies!

6 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

And THIS blogging buddy, for one, misses you too!!!

Seems funny that you are within eye sight of town and still can' get your phones hooked up.

Toooooo Marion.

Eric Tuin said...

Ronda - i'm not suggesting anything but buy a wireless router (to install at your parents) and a wireless adapter (to install at your house) and share the internet with your parents. Its really not that hard and if you had it secure you two would be the only ones to use it. My parents do that w/ Van so he doesnt pay :) let me know if you need help.

The Miller Clan said...

I miss you too cousin! Now that I have gotten into this, you haven't been able to get online! BUMMER. You'll have to check out my site when you get a chance. Hope you get connected soon.

Anonymous said...

you could also save money on your cell phone by having your parents add you to their plan (9.99)Family Plan! I know lots of families that do that. Shannon White

Marion said...

Miss you in blogger land Ronda:)...

Anon said...

Whew! I was glad to reach your blog and know that I was only two post behind in reading your blog. You getting as bad as I am. :)