The cake (chocolate, of course!)
Twinners!
Wow - - - what a birthday she must have had!!!
What cute pictures! They are getting sooo big! WE haven't taken our kids to Build a bear yet, we should! How cute!LOve ya,J
Cute pictures Ronda. Just thought I would send you Jan's blog in case your are interested in reading it.Love, Aunt Sandyhttp://opasnews.blogspot.com/
Wow - - - pretty fancy. The link, Hydrangea Haven, on my blog got her template from that same place you got yours.
Cute- cute! I love the new page!
Your new page looks great! Way to go!J
LOVE the new layout!! And the cute pix of the girls!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow - - - what a birthday she must have had!!!
What cute pictures! They are getting sooo big! WE haven't taken our kids to Build a bear yet, we should! How cute!
LOve ya,
J
Cute pictures Ronda. Just thought I would send you Jan's blog in case your are interested in reading it.
Love, Aunt Sandy
http://opasnews.blogspot.com/
Wow - - - pretty fancy.
The link, Hydrangea Haven, on my blog got her template from that same place you got yours.
Cute- cute! I love the new page!
Your new page looks great! Way to go!
J
LOVE the new layout!! And the cute pix of the girls!
Post a Comment