Yesterday we celebrated Emma's seventh birthday. I can't believe she's seven. Seems like yesterday I was laying on an O.R. table getting cut open and hearing the doctor say, "Look at all that hair!" That was then followed by, "It's a girl!" My thoughts when I first saw Emma were: 1. I can't believe I have a daughter!
2. She's beautiful!
3. She looks like a little Norma! (She looked just like her Grandma.)
Now that baby is seven. She had a good birthday, getting everything on her list. :-) She got a new bike, a matching outfit with her American Girl Doll, aqua colored crocs. She also got clothes for her Build-a-Bear on Saturday. (Thanks G'ma & G'pa for the birthday $!)
The party will continue too... Saturday is her party with her friends. Fun, fun, fun!
Pictures will come soon... I promise! :-)
2 comments:
Happy belated Birthday, Emma!
I'm back in blogger land...Sorry its been awhile. My internet time is getting out of control:)! Blogger, myspace, facebook!!!:O Happy birthday Emma! I can't believe it has be 7 years!!
Post a Comment