I thought I would catch up on some blog reading today...
I first went to Keetha's blog. It was fun to see pictures of her cute new granddaughter. And it was good to hear her mom is home from the hospital.
Then I thought I would check out Shannon (as in shannonofthewoods). DENIED! Looks like only invited readers can read it. And I am not invited. :-( Shannon, I thought we were friends. Did I upset you? Did I not work hard enough at the feast? Did I not compliment you enough? I said I liked your shoes. Doesn't that count for something?
6 comments:
LOL!!! I guess Shannon's blog went private. Well, girlie, I will NEVER shut you out of access to MY blog!!!
:-)
(BTW - - - mom being home from the hospital does not mean she is "better." She will not get better - - - this is the beginning of her homegoing.)
I am shut out too. Sad, sad, day.
Keetha,
Sorry to hear that about your mom. :-(
And thanks for not shutting me out.
I had a friend do that to me too! Bummer!
See you next week!
J
Ronda - - - be sure you see the invite on my blog - - -
We need a new post over here - - - -
Post a Comment