Ok, so I am not Dolly Parton and I am not working 9 - 5. More like 8-3. But still.... it has been an adjustment. I am still not sure when the housework will get done, if ever. I have tried to be good about laundry and dishes. That's about all I can do. At least we wear clean clothes and eat off of clean plates... so what if the table is a mess. And the floors.. ahhh, who cares, right? :-)
Besides not finding the time to do housework, I have not had much computer time lately either. Hence, the lack of posts. Someday I will get it all figured out... or not.
That said, the job is a good one. I do like being back in a school setting. And I have to admit, I like not bringing any of it home with me! It's a pretty good gig... shhh, don't tell anyone! :-)
Now I must go so I can get the dishes done...
3 comments:
I'm soooooo "with" you on this one.
I gave up housework years ago.
Now we live in a sty - - - you know, the kind you share with pigs.
Actually, hubby helps A LOT, and for that I'm truly grateful.
I still blog though - - - gotta have that - - - it's my coping mechanism.
;-)
I found your blog from the Bradford's...so fun to read it! I love seeing you everyday at school...and not just on weekends at church! :) Have a great rest of the week!
I hear you loud and clear!!!!! I have gotten it down to about 2 times a month for floors and just trying to keep up on daily tasks during the week! It is tough!
J
Post a Comment