1. I am thankful that God loves me. And that God gives me grace daily.
2. I am thankful for my wonderful family. I have a great husband (who is also my best friend) and the two sweetest girls ever! :-)
3. I have great parents that live right behind us. They make great neighbors! :-)
4. I am thankful for my sister and her family.
5. I am thankful for ALL my family - near and far!
6. I am thankful for great friends - near and far!
7.I am thankful for my job. I work in a great school and I have a great class this year.
8. I am thankful for my house.
9. I am thankful for my car - love that FIT! :-)
10. I am thankful I live a relatively peaceful life.
2 comments:
And, you are VERY thankful for chicken and noodles OVER mashed potatoes!!!!
Hehehehehehehehehe
I just HAD to say it - - -
i am thankful for chicken and noodles and mashed potatoes... just not TOGETHER! :-)
Post a Comment