Monday, December 14, 2009

Pantene




Emma was ready for a change. She has been asking to get her haircut. Last time she had it cut, she was in Kindergarten and she cut off 12 inches and donated it to Locks of Love. Since then, she has been growing it again to donate it yet another time. Today she had 8 inches cut off and we will donate it to Pantene. This is the same organization I donated mine too. We have both done this in honor of my friend Marcia, a breast cancer survivor. Here are just a couple of pics I took with my phone since I forgot my camera.

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

She is sooooo cute!!!

Did she tell you? I saw her with Dave in Meijer last night! First thing she said to me was, "Your glasses are like mine!"

Toevs said...

She didn't tell me! She probably didn't even know that we knew each other, huh? But I bet you knew exactly who she was. Too funny. :-)

Beth said...

Very cool! You have raised (are raising) two geat girls.