Sunday, February 21, 2010

praying...

So many things lately have been weighing on my heart. I have this long prayer list. I am trying to be diligent about praying for it all. Sometimes I don't even know what to pray... it is good that God knows my heart without me having to use words.
One of the prayer requests I have been praying for is for a good friend who is trying to adopt a little girl in Uganda. Melissa is there right now with her Sweet Baby Girl. Will you help me pray that the Uganda courts work with her and that the government will issue the needed visa? Melissa hopes to come home with her daughter in just a couple of weeks. If you are interested in tracking her journey, you can click on my link for Love as First Best.

*Mel, if you are reading this, know that I am praying! May God part the Red Sea for you and may you return to the states with Sweet Baby Girl! I can't wait to meet her! Love you!

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I see you're ready for spring - - - only, you'll never find that beach scene here in Indiana!!!

Hehehehehehehe

Beth said...

I too have a good friend in Uganda right now attempting to adopt a little boy. Her blog is conneted to mine "Old Fashioned Love". Uganda is really putting them through the wringer. God can move mountains though!