I am on a spree of organizing. I spent the past weekend organizing (and purging!). So far, I have made great strides in the guest room, our bedroom and bathroom and the loft. I even found a couple of websites to keep me inspired. One blog has a 21 day challenge to getting your house organized... she suggests doing it baby steps at a time. Today's challenge was the medicine/vitamin cabinet. I took the challenge and tackled the cabinet. I have also been checking out FlyLady. I am able to go to sleep tonight with a clean sink and I spent just 15 minutes today in the girls' playroom (with their help of course!).
My organizing is not limited to my house... I am doing it at school too. I sifted through my "dump box" today and filed away a bunch of stuff. I also went into the equipment room in the gym and (with the help of a fellow teacher) organized it a bit.
I am on a roll!
No comments:
Post a Comment