Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I GOT IN!

Ok, I have been trying for over a week to get into blogger. I have been unsuccessful until right now! I have not been able to post on my own blog or comment on any else's blog. I could read blogs, but not comment. So, sorry Ms. Etiquette, but I didn't leave comments even though I was reading. :-)
Somehow cookies were disabled. I tried all the buttons I was told to push, to no avail. But tonight... I finally figured something out! As Emma used to say, "I did it all my by myself!" :-)

Now that I am here I wish I had something really profound to say. But the truth is, I don't. Anyone else have any profound statements for today?

4 comments:

Deb said...

I am done with Pengapop. I doubt I will ever play again unless I need a trick to get Anna out of the bathtub. Reminds me of this old Kenny Marks song "It was fun while it lasted but it aint no fun no more..."

After playing almost 500 levels spanning over 3 days, I've had my fill.

Marion said...

Profound is in the simple and the ordinary:).

I love your blog and I love keeping in touch with you. Makes the miles between us feel not quite as long:).

Jaena said...

Who came up with naming something related to a computer "cookies"? That alone confuses me! Way to go figuring out what was wrong. :)

Lisa said...

Well, at least you figured out you can have your cookies and eat them too! Glad you got in. Did I mention you need a MAC? They're better. :-)

Now that you have your cookies, what flavor are they? I'm into Oreo's lately...so much for my great workouts and weight/inch loss. Guess I can't have my cookies and eat them too! LOL!