Tuesday, July 03, 2007

House Update

This is just a little FYI update...

We have accepted an offer on the house. The inspection was yesterday and the appraisal was today. We have not heard any news on either one. If all is well, then the house is sold and set to close on July 27. If there is some huge thing to fix, then the house is still ours. I am praying for peace no matter what the outcome is... Of course, I would love to have the house sold!

Our new house is set to start being built soon and we should be able to move in there in November. Where will go in the meantime? Good question. We have no idea. Know of any place we can rent? :-)

If you would like to see pictures of our new house, go to www.yourarborhome.com and click on "search by floorplan". Then go to "from the 100's". Click on "Spruce". Click "virtual tour" and you can see photos.

6 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I believe it will all work out for you in God's timing. When our house in Bluffton finally sold, we had only about a week to find a new place and get moved - - - - all the doors FLEW open and it all worked out!!!

Hang in there!!!

I'm going to go take your virtual tour of your soon to be built new house now - - - -

Toevs said...

Thanks, Keetha. I do have a peace about it all. Sometimes I just wish God and I had the same timing. :-)

Lisa said...

Have you checked with Dave and Holly? I haven't heard if they have a renter yet...it's a thought!

Congrats! Lots happened while I was gone galavanting in NY! We should catch up soon! See you Sunday?

Keetha Broyles said...

I know - - - the waiting part is always really difficult!!!

Marion said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Yeah! Take it one day at a time... I remember the pains of moving with two kids and that was the only way I managed:D!

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

Eric Tuin said...

You said from the 100's right? Oh, My! I cant believe how much house you can get there for the 100's! I'm speachless and floored....Very happy for you too!