We are not closing tomorrow. In fact, we have no new date at this point. We just wait...
There is an issue with the water. It is not passing the tests. It is fine going into the neighborhood, but then there is a problem somewhere. So we wait...
I just got off the phone with our contact person and he has no new date to even give us. Maybe next week... maybe not... We just wait...
I am surrounded by boxes, I left out only a few things we would need before the weekend. Looks like I will be unpacking here, not at the new place...
Can you tell I am frustrated and tired of waiting? This stinks!
2 comments:
Oh man, that stinks! I can feel the disappointment too:(. Eric said when I told him over the phone (if he understands correctly) there are two tests typically required of domestic water and that if they failed one it usually isn't too big of a deal and can be resolved and passed fairly quickly and easily. Hopefully that is the scoop! We will hope for the best. Maybe you'll be in by early next week!!:) Fingers crossed.
Marion, I hope Eric's right!
Post a Comment