Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I don't know how I did it...

BUT I GOT THE INTERNET FROM MY OWN HOUSE!!!

My parents have wireless internet and we have been trying for months now to access it from our house and have been unable to do it. We have tried many things, and asked advice from all the computer "geeks" we know. (I don't mean to offend any of you that we asked for help!) All this has left us so frustrated and stumped - and not connected!

Dave is away tonight at a conference and I thought I would give it another try. I don't know what I did, but after a long time trying, I suddenly was connected. I DID IT!!!! YIPEE!!!!

So now that I am on here with my own computer, I think I will add a few photos of what we have been up to. Here goes...



My mom recently found this dress... I wore it in a wedding when I was Anna's age.

Emma had her best friend, Camille sleep over.

My parents took the girls to see "Arthur Live" at eh Honeywell Center. The girls had a blast!

6 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Yippee!!! Here you are right from your own little house!!!

Love the little dress

Toevs said...

It is good to be back!

I think my mom made the dress... way back in the 1900's. :-)

Keetha Broyles said...

Way back then, huh!?

Marion said...

Yeah!! She's back:)! Good to see ya again! Love the pix and updates...XO

Beth said...

Glad to see you are back among the land of the blogging!

Jaena said...

Hooray! Good to have you back!