Know of any good blogs or websites about decorating? I am looking to redecorate and reorganize. I tried to get some ideas online, but haven't really found much. I KNOW it is out there... I just don't know where to begin... any suggestions?
I would describe my taste as being vintage contemporary with an oriental flair. How's that to describe what I am looking for? :-)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness - - - there are TONS of blogs that always and only talk about their decor and changing it.
I would start with this blog, and then click on some of the commenters and go to their blogs. Bookmark the ones you like.
This blog belongs to Laura Ingalls, yep - - - descendant of THAT Laura.
http://decortoadore.blogspot.com/
Scroll through this one, everything she shows always looks crisp and neat.
http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/
On this blog, start with this post and go to older posts from there:
http://threepetunias.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-adore.html
Whatever u do, make sure to take before and after pics! Good luck!
Post a Comment