
I got this idea from my cousin. I thought I would try it out just for fun. I have another cousin that has said I look like Reese Witherspoon. I don't see it, but apparently this website saw it as the most likely match. Of course, they also said Brendan Frasier could be a match...
The websited was free, so I thought, hey, why not...
5 comments:
I totally see the Reece Witherspoon resemblance! I think you almost look like sisters!!
When I was younger, I was always compared to Molly Ringwald. I'm not sure I saw the resemblance, but I guess with the red hair...
I tried to make the picture smaller because it was too big in the beginning. Now it looks distorted and you can't read the names. Sorry about that!
Looks like you need to start using "Word Verification."
I can see the resemblance with Reese too - especially face structure...which is weird because this past spring, a number of people said that I reminded them of Reese and our faces structures are completely different. You definitely look like her more than I do!
I enabled word verification...
Jaena, funny you should say that... Dave thinks you look more like Reese than I do. He has said this prior to your comment. :-)
Post a Comment