If only...
I am cheating on this blog. I am copying this idea from a friend of mine. She wrote a post about the things she would do if she had an extra 20 minutes. I have been thinking about that today, and I am writing my own post about what I would want to do if I had some extra time on my hands.
If I some extra time I would...
- Read my bible & pray.
- Put some things away in the basement.
- Organize the basement.
- Clean & organize the garage.
- Go shopping... of course I would need money to do that...
- Go to Starbucks... or Tree of Life... with someone, my husband would nice!
- Take a nap.
- Practice my tap dance routine... CSA show is coming up, Dec 3!
- Read more to my kids.
- Go get a tan (a fake one, since summer is over).
- Talk to a friend on the phone.
- Rearrange the furniture.
- Get caught up on my scrapbooking... of course I need LOTS of time for that!
- Catch up with some college friends in CA (via phone or email).
- Veg
- Watch TV... if there is something good on one of the three channels we get since we don't have cable.
- Get back to watercoloring... yes, once upon a time I used to watercolor.
- Go for a walk.
- Finish reading a book I started this summer... Searching For God Knows What by Donald Miller.
- Clean out the frig.
Basically, if I had extra time, I would want to use it doing something I enjoy. Hmmm, if only....
5 comments:
Blog?!!! :)
Do you enjoy cleaning out the fridge? ;)
Ok, not everything on the list is something I enjoy doing, but the result is something I like. Cleaning the frig is not my favorite thing to do, but there is satisfaction in opening up the door and looking into a clean frig!
I know exactly what you mean...just giving you a hard time...sorry.
Hey Ronda:)! I could relate to this blog - I could use more time too and if I had it I think I would still want more:)! I've been so busy lately I had to make a list of all the things I need to get done this week and my head is already spinning!!! Hope you have a great week!
Post a Comment