
I took Deb's advice on my inquery as to how I could attempt to make a "My Little Pony" costume for Emma for Halloween. I found sweats in the right color, used fabric paint to draw the proper emblem on the pants, bought fleece to make the tail and spray color for the hair. (You can't tell from the photo, but Anna had pink hair and Emma had pink, purple and green hair.) Emma was "Rainbow Dash" and Anna was "Pinkie Pie". The girls had a blast trick-or-treating. However, they don't realize yet that trick-or-treating is really supposed to involve more than 4 houses previously selected by Mom. We went to my parents, my sister, our pastors (who is also our neighbor) and our pastor's sister (also a neighbor and friend). Then we went to IWU to their "carnival". The girls were pleased with all the "goodies" they got for Halloween. :-) For as much as I dislike Halloween, we actually had a good night. The worst part of all of it was putting Anna in the shower to wash all the pink out of her hair... I mean there were ear piercing screams... oh, the memories...
2 comments:
Cute stuff.
My comment better be approved. :)
Post a Comment