Friday, February 02, 2007


Anon, this is for you!





7 comments:

Marion said...

lol! My what nice eyes you have!

Anon said...

hahahahaha

now, i need the pic so i can put you in the official club now.

red suites you.

want to borrow my santa claus outfit?

:)

Toevs said...

Anon, I need an address to send the pic to you. And I will only borrow your Santa outfit if I can belly dance in it. :-)

Deb said...

hey, if you go to NabiscoWorld.com, they have a version of pengapop that goes up to 30 levels, and there is no delay between rounds! The exploding balls work, and the "treats" are always a Nabisco cracker. Other than that there is no difference.

There is another site where you can BUY pengapop, all 200 levels, for 14.95. Guess we know what Anna is getting for her birthday!

Jaena said...

Anon has her name in two blog titles...she's the woman!

Anon said...

Where die the pengapop thing come from?

Did I miss a conversation?

Yeah sure, I'll give you my address right here over the blog.

Looks like I'm just going to have to bring my camera to church.

Terhune Family said...

Very nice :)