Sunday, March 11, 2007

Birthday Celebrations



Princess Anna, Birthday Princess Emma, Princess Camille
at the beginning of the sleep-over...




Emma's decorated Princess cookie. She had fun using LOTS of frosting and sprinkles!




Tea Time fit for a princess!




The family celebration... blowing out the candle on the tiara cake.


Emma had a great weekend and as she put it, she "played hard"! We were all tired when it was over! It didn't help that we lost an hour this weekend. There were things scheduled almost the entire time from Friday night to Sunday night. Emma and Camille had a great time playing until late at night and then waking up early in the morning. Thankfully they did get some sleep in between playing. They continued to play hard until tea time. It was fun to get all dressed up. Dave wore his suit, I wore a velvet dress (that I found on sale for $2.98!), Emma wore a beautiful dress she borrowed from Camille, Camille & Anna both wore a pretty velvet dresses, Jil had on a dress exactly like mine (same price too!) and Mom also dressed up... not in velvet though. We wore Jil's hats & the girls had tiaras. We had a great time. When it was over, we came home and the girls played some more. Shortly after Camille left, we went to some friends' house for dinner. It was another late night for the girls. Sunday was church and then to Nan and Papa's for the family party. We all had pancakes for lunch (Emma's choice) and ate cake. A fun time was had by all. I can't believe my little Emma is 6 years old!

5 comments:

Eric Tuin said...

Emma Sooo looks like her mom!

Jaena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaena said...

Hey! Where are the pics of you and Jil in your bargain dresses?

Looks like a fun time! :)

Toevs said...

I was the photographer... I never got a pic of myself. And I thought I had one of Jil... but when I downloaded my photos, I didn't see it. It just disappeared. I do wish I got more pictures! I was too busy enjoying the moment, I guess.

Marion said...

Love the bargain you got on the dresses! YES! Sounds like a fun and action packed weekend, one Emma is not soon likely to forget:). Way to go Mom:)!