We are in the midst of preparing for our Spring Break trip. I have realized that the worst part of the trip is the few days before we actually leave. I am not a big fan of packing... deciding what I will want to wear for the next week, what shoes to bring, how it will all fit in a small bag, packing for the girls, packing for Dave - or helping him pack anyway. :-) It is hard to know what to pack... who knows what mood I will be in or what the weather will be like... you just never know what to put in and what to leave at home.
The toiletries can't really be packed until the last minute, so it can't really be organized ahead of time. Then there are the new guidelines with the airlines... so everything has to be in 3oz containers or smaller and in a clear zip lock bag.
And there are the plans to be made with our friends and family that we will visit (hopefully). I think I finally got that part done... for those that may read that live where we will visit, we will be at Pat and Oscar's at 6pm on Tuesday the 27th. :-)
Well, that about sums up life here for the moment. I am off to finish laundry so I can finish packing... there's always more to be done, isn't there?
1 comment:
I totally have to do the same thing for our family next weekend. It's funny because I feel the same way as you about what to pack and packing. It is the the worst part of any trip...Other than unpacking on the other end and the heaps of laundary to be washed at that point:). Have fun and have a safe trip!
Post a Comment