Saturday, April 28, 2007

Sleep-over

It has started. The days of wanting to sleep over at a friends house. Last night Emma spent the night at her friend Camille's house. We dropped her off before dinner and she stayed until almost lunch time today. She had a blast. I am pretty sure I missed her more than she missed me. When I went to pick her up, she cried because she didn't want to come yet. Emma and Camille seem to be the same kid. They are so much alike! The two of them have so much fun together. They made cupcakes, wrote stories, played dress up, played outside, and just played, played, played.
While Emma was gone, Anna had a great time being the only kid at home. She enjoyed being tickled without her older sister also wanting the same attention. Anna was tickled, slept in, played in the playroom without interruption, was read to, went shopping with Mommy and just enjoyed her time alone.
I am glad both girls enjoyed their special time. I am also glad to have Emma back home again. Now I am just waiting to hear Emma say, "Can Camille sleep over?" or "Can I sleep at Camille's house?"

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Now the FUN begins!!!! Giggling girls all night long! :-)

Marion said...

You're officially entering a new phase in parenting!:O Can you believe how fast they grow up?!