Wednesday, April 18, 2007

To See or Not to See...

That is the question...


We decided the answer should be "to see"... so here are our girls... being able to see clearly.
For Emma, this is not a new thing, but for Anna, this is very new. Once she put the glasses on, she said, "I can see better!"
I must say though that I do think the girls do look cute in their new glasses.

5 comments:

Marion said...

Yes, so cute!

Anonymous said...

I sure miss you guys. I like Anna's glasses. Now she is more like me!

Love, Rachel

Keetha Broyles said...

Very cute - - - I can relate, I started wearing glasses in second grade.

Keetha Broyles said...

Have you found yourself on my blog yet?

Boswell said...

I always wanted glasses...still do. I am assured by the age of 40 I will need them. Maybe I can just get some vanity frames for now. The girls look cute. When I was little, one of my friends had coke bottle lenses and also wore a patch over one eye...yikes!!!