Where did it go?
I thought about changing my template today. When I clicked on it, it said it had to update the templates. I thought I might get some new options to choose from... how exciting. That wasn't the case. And now my links have disappeared. Where did they go? Do you have any idea how hard I worked to get those links there in the first place?!? I want them back!
2 comments:
I have WONDERED a couple of times about changing my template. But then I saw a little warning about some things being lost. That was all it took - - - that and my abhorance of change - - - to make me not change mine.
Sorry about your loss!!!!
Oh - - - and I DO know how hard you worked to get them there. Making links didn't come easily to me either.
Post a Comment