Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bragging Rights



I just want to brag for a minute about my very talented brother-in-law. This is Ron's lastest published book. The pictures in it are amazing! What a talent he has! I love having books that he has illustrated. I think you should all get this book as well. :-)

3 comments:

Marion said...

Oh nice work! I remember him telling us about that book last time we saw them. I hope someday we can team up - I'll write, he can illustrate:)!

Toevs said...

Marion,

That would be a great combo! "Written by Marion Tuin... Illustrated by Ron Mazellan" I'd buy that one for sure! :-)

ANDERSEN CONSTRUCTION said...

GET OUT!!!! We pre-ordered this books months ago for Jacob and it is sitting on his dresser right now! Illustrations are AMAZING!



(and no, I still haven't updated our blog yet, thought I'd beat you to the question) :D